WHY INSURANCE AGENT APP?
For features & functionality, there's no comparison.
Your client list and data are worth a lot.
That’s why we DO NOT reserve the right to “sublicense” your agency and/or your client data in the APP as other vendors do. Retaining control of your data is the most important reason to select IA App, Scroll to learn more…
It’s Not: “Who Owns Agency / Client Data…”
It’s How The Data Is Used!
We use your agency and client data ONLY to provide this service – no other.
We do not sell or sublicense your agency data or your clients’ data in their mobile app.
We do not reserve the right to communicate with your clients via any means if we are no longer working together, or your client is no longer working with you.
If we are no longer working together, or your client is no longer working with you, ALL your agency and client data are permanently deleted from our servers.
If we are no longer working together, or your client is no longer working with you, ALL your agency and client data are ALSO deleted from the mobile app.
Watch the video:
“Top 10 Items to Consider When Comparing Apps”
Scroll down to:
“WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN AN APP” to view our comparison grid.
what to look for in an app
Other App Experience
Strengthens Agent – Client Relationship
Strengthens Carrier – Client Relationship
IA App does NOT sell data. Data is used ONLY to provide the service
Use of Agency / Client Data
Reserve the right to sell data in the mobile app forever – irrevocably!
Data is used ONLY to provide the service
After App Download / Install
Grants vendor right & license to use “content” /data however they want to use it – FOREVER!
Uses Face ID / Fingerprint for access
No Face ID / Fingerprint or Biometrics
Custom app icon. App label remains “Insurance Agent”. Intuitive!
Custom App icon. App label does NOT change. Confusing for clients. Difficult to find on device
Write-back to AMS, including docs & images
No AMS write-back.
Policy data is uniform & easy to understand.
User-Experience Makes Viewing Policies Easy
Each carrier’s data displays differently. Poor user experience. No carrier portal = no policies
Too Many to List
App Use Metrics
Only app installs; not the # of app users that set-up username / PW for EACH insurance company
Contract required. 90-Day cancellation notice
Yes. English – Spanish – Polish
Cost Effective. Meaningful functionality
EXPENSIVE. Little functionality
Founded 2012 Data procured via API Agreements with AMS vendors
Founded 2019 Data procured via file transferwebsite scraping & limited API’s
All Insurance Apps Are NOT Created Equal
If your agency is considering putting clients in a “box”, here are some important questions to consider:
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
DATA ACCESS & SECURITY
- When your client establishes username and password credentials to access an insurance company’s consumer portal using a third-party mobile app deployed by your agency, who retains and has access to those usernames & passwords?
- What is your agency’s responsibility and liability when it comes to protecting and limiting access to a client’s credentials that are used to access insurance company consumer portals?
- What happens to the client’s data in the mobile app if your agency stops using it? Can the vendor USE that data in a way the agency did not anticipate?
- What happens to the data your clients add to the app AFTER your agency stops using the vendor’s services?
- Does the vendor assume the right to USE CONTENT / data in the app at any time, for any purpose into perpetuity?
- Does the app vendor reserve the right to communicate with YOUR clients after you are no longer working with the vendor?
- What features are in the mobile app that make it easier to do business with your agency? Hint: If the app only offers policy data, that’s not “functionality”.
- How easy is provisioning the app to use for the first time?
- Can clients access the app using Face ID and/or fingerprint biometrics?
- Does the mobile app display E&S / Non-Standard policy data?
- Can the mobile app send data back to your agency’s management system?
- How easy is the mobile app to use for vehicle accidents, property incidents, workplace accident documentation and reporting?
- Can clients document their property with an inventory feature?
- Can the mobile app be customized for your agency?
- How user-friendly is the mobile app for policyholders?
- Is it simple to navigate, or is it complicated? Does it make sense to the user?
- Can the mobile app be localized for other languages?
- An Agency client-facing mobile app should be affordable and should not cost more than your AMS or CRM.
- Insurance Agent App provides agencies with more than twice the features and functionality than competitive offerings at a reasonable price.
- Paying double for a mobile app that has half the functionality of Insurance Agent App makes no sense, especially when the app is going to cost the agency more in the long run by building your client’s relationship with their carrier and not your agency.
- Paying more does not mean you’re getting more. If it seems too expensive, it probably is!